Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-08 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading investment bank based in Dublin is looking to hire and experienced regulatory accountant to join their team and report directly into the Head of Regulatory reporting.
Key Responsibilities of the Regulatory Accountant:
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of Statistical reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Engaging with other functions of the Bank (Financial Reporting, Front Office/ Lines of Business & Risk Management) to ensure that all information required for the completion of regulatory reporting returns is received on a timely and accurate basis
- Ensuring that the regulatory reporting system in place is efficiently utilised and linked into the Banks processes and procedures
- Working as part of a team and/or on own initiative to ensure the Banks ongoing compliance with new regulatory reporting requirements
- Supporting the Head of Regulatory Reporting and other team members as and when required
- Ensuring all internal regulatory procedures are updated in a timely fashion
- Assisting in the development of internal IT systems for Regulatory Reporting purposes
- Ensuring any external or corporate audit issues that arise are closed and completed in a timely manner
- Continuously seek to improve current processes within the Bank and the Regulatory Reporting Department
- Contribute to and maintain an effective Operational Risk Management Framework, escalating any observed operational risk matters to the Operational Risk Manager
As the Regulatory accountant you will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with experience reporting on statistical and prudential reports.
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please apply today or get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or Cillian.email@example.com.