Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Dublin based Lessor experiencing continued growth across their fleet and organisation is looking to hire a Tax Accountant on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the preparation of Corporation Tax Projections on an ongoing basis
- Preparation, coordination and review of tax provisions for inclusion in management and financial accounts
- Assisting in preparing and reviewing of Corporation Tax Returns
- Assisting with the review, from a tax perspective, on legal documentation relating to our aircraft purchase, lease novation, sale and lease transactions
- Supporting the Transaction Deal Teams, as required
- Giving consideration to the Irish and international tax implications of the Transactions
- Assisting with, and providing efficient structuring from a tax planning perspective
- Where relevant, liaising with our external tax advisers and structuring
- 3+ years’ experience working in a tax environment in practice/industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- AITI/CTA qualified
- Aircraft leasing related experience within practice/industry
- Have a good technical knowledge of current tax legislation and strong tax compliance skills and a working knowledge of international tax issues
If you are interested in the Tax Senior opportunity, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information.
Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.