Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-01 retail Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you interested in growing your experience as a Management Accountant? A leading Irish Retailer based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Management Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Month end accounting
- Monthly balance sheet review and reconciliations
- Review of weekly sales & payroll reports sent to Senior Management
- Liaising with Site Managers to resolve POS queries & monthly account queries
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Collaboration with IT department to develop / improve functionality
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA and a Degree or Master’s in Accounting (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Management Accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.