Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Location Dublin South
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Security company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Management Accountant on a 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Assessing commercial performance of projects and reporting on same
- Reconciliation of third party project costs on a monthly and weekly management of same
- Completing monthly business and project cash flow forecasts
- Liaising with the project teams and project managers on a continuous basis and addressing commercial issues from a project and risk point of view
- Providing comprehensive, high-quality analysis to aid and support business decision makers both at a local and group level
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for annual and client audit activities
- Ad hoc requests
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with 3 + years PQE. You will also have an additional 3+ years’ experience within a financial work environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong communication skills and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Management Accountant role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.