Location Dublin West
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading retail company based in Dublin West is seeking to hire a Management Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
Month end accounting
- Monthly balance sheet review and reconciliations
- Review of weekly sales & payroll reports sent to Senior Management
- Liaising with Site Managers to resolve POS queries & monthly account queries
- Ensure compliance with internal controls
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Collaboration with IT department to develop / improve functionality
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA and a Degree or Master’s in Accounting, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role, preferable in the retail sector. Use of VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, PIVOT tables is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Management Accountant role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.