Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin South
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Management Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include:
- Preparation of Monthly Underwriting performance reports for presentation to Management, including liaison with underwriters and actuaries regarding setting reserves
- Assist in the production of annual statutory accounts and financial reporting
- Identify underwriting actions required and communicate with underwriters and management
- On-going IT developments to achieve operational efficiency
- Engage with IT departments, business analysts, underwriters, actuaries and other departments as required
- Ongoing review of processes to streamline and address changing needs
- Ad hoc project work
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have a strong understanding of Irish GAAP and IFRS reporting standards. Insurance and SII experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for Management Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Management Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.