Salary Up to €60,000 per year
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Account Manager on a 11-month fixed term contact.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager include:
Overall responsibility for management of a portfolio of (re)insurance companies
- Ensuring that client companies under management comply with Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) regulations and filing requirements together with Solvency II legislation and guidelines
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with assigned clients and gaining an understanding of the clients’ business and industry
- Production of accurate and timely financial and management information for our clients to facilitate effective decision making
- Relationship management with owner/parent company, insurance regulator, directors, auditors, actuaries, bankers, tax advisers etc.
- Account Management for specific clients
As the account manager you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong knowledge of international accounting standards. Knowledge of captive insurance is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong communications skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Account Manager role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.