Senior Management Reporting Accountant
Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 06 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Management Reporting Accountant on a 12-Months fixed term contract. You will be a key member of the reporting team, ensuring the delivery of high quality financial reports to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities of the senior management reporting accountant include:
Production of accurate and timely monthly management information for local and group requirements
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of an effective control environment.
- Develop and adapt to changing business requirements adding value and delivering effectively for customers
- An effective contributor to ad-hoc project delivery, both within the department or across departments
- Continuous analysis of processes and procedures in order to improve the departments effectiveness and efficiency
- Complete ad hoc tasks and reports
As the senior management reporting accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have insurance background and experience with financial reporting at a senior level. Experience using Coda Financials or Hyperion reporting software is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Management Reporting Accountant to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Management Reporting Accountant role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.