Internal Audit Director
Salary €95,000 - €110,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Job Ref 50871623/001
Date posted 26 January 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-01-26 2023-03-27 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 95000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A high profile Accounting firm are looking to hire an Internal Audit Director to lead their Internal Audit functions across their Insurance/ Financial Services. If you are a Senior Manager looking for career progress into a Director position in a firm that supports your growth and development, read more below!
• Develop, maintain and execute a proportionate risk- based audit plan for portfolio of Insurance Internal Audit clients based on emerging risks within the industry.
• Manage the performance of Internal Audit assignments from initiation to completion including:
- Developing the scope, audit program, and appropriate procedures for each audit in accordance with departmental guidelines, IIA Standards, and relevant laws and regulations;
• Lead the internal audit team to perform audit procedures and test the effectiveness of the controls;
• Evaluate existing policies and procedures and identify risks and controls;
• Identify issues and manage the escalation of relevant matters identified in the audit process to management and IA management;
• Work with management to develop practical solutions for issues identified;
• Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders and recommend control improvements that add value to the business.
• Validate evidence provided by action owners to close corrective actions.
Maintain expertise and pursue training to keep abreast of new and proposed developments in the Internal Auditing field; and Carry out special investigations as required.
Successful candidates will have experience working on large group assignments, as well as detailed understanding of accounting standards for the Financial Services sector. Experience managing and delivering on projects, and maintaining and developing strong relationships is desirable.
This is a new service line within this sector and with the right team they will continue to expand. It will be the only Director appointment to the team so with the expected growth for the right person there is a clear line to partnership.
If you want to learn more about this role, or think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch at: Tallia.Beagle@RobertWalters.com
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get in touch
+353(0) 1 673 0823
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 22 March 2023An industry leading MNC is currently looking for a Tax Manager to join their expanding team. They are searching for someone that can successfully interact with everyone in the company. This position, which answers to the finance director, is crucial to ensuring that the business complies with tax laws.
Salary: €90,000 - €100,000 per annum + Equity, Bonus, Salary reveiw (6 months)Location: DublinDate posted: 16 March 2023A start up e-commerce company, high growth in US, UK and Europe is seeking a Head of Finance to join its finance team. Already in a commanding retail position for its product vertical, you will be joining a growing team with 3 direct reports. Short term goal is to drive timely management accounting, elevate cashflow forecasting and MI to senior management which will enable the firm to secure high value investment already in pipeline. Long term you will bring the company through its stages of growth as a business partner, working towards a COO role.
Salary: €95,000 - €110,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 January 2023We have a new exciting opportunity for career progression! A top 10 accounting firm are looking to hire a Financial Services Audit Director to help them continue their growth and exceed ambitions. If you are an experienced individual who is looking for a job that can help you achieve your career ambitions, then read more below!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 February 2023A global insurance organisation are looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your commercial and strategic accounting experience with a multinational organisation. With a fantastic culture and ambitious growth plans, you will be joining a high performing team with exciting plans.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 February 2023An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an accomplished finance professional to step into a CFO position with excellent progression opportunities. Managing finance and operations in a role that will evolve to own the corporate development strategy, the CFO will report to the CEO as a member of the executive team.