Internal Auditor - Exclusive
Consultant Michael Dowling
Job Ref 50885343/001
Date posted 17 January 2023rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2023-01-17 2023-03-18 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading online financial services company are seeking a Senior IT Auditor on a permanent contract to be based in Dublin. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and leading all aspects of the audit lifecycle, including planning, fieldwork, and reporting. This role will also be responsible for partnering with the senior operations and financial auditor in oversight of the two regulated companies. The role will require strong communication ability with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve success.
- Manage high-level operational and financial internal audits, risk assessments, and audit programmes.
- Annual risk assessment and audit planning.
- Evaluate control process compliance using work papers.
- Quantify exceptions, faults, and audit concerns to evaluate risk (impact and likelihood)
- Report issues to Internal Audit & Advisory, management, and the board.
- Evaluating processes and controls and working with business unit managers to improve efficiency.
- Flowchart and narrative processes.
- Test external auditors' finances thoroughly.
- Monitor corrective programmes for flaws and audit concerns with management.
- Qualified Accountant with PQE
- Prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Financial reporting and internal controls skills are needed.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical-thinking skills
- Great communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Big 4 public audit experience preferred.
- 20% travel.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 25 January 2023This role handles accounting, reporting, and financial analysis. A global client's financial reporting is prioritised. The Finance and Risk Director will oversee this role. Multitasking and market adaptability are crucial.
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 January 2023This role handles accounting, reporting, and financial analysis. A global client's financial reporting is prioritised. The Finance and Risk Director will oversee this role. Multitasking and market adaptability are crucial.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 December 2022This an extremely exciting and unique opportunity to join a international company with bases all over the world. This will be the first new office based in Ireland and you will be joining during a very exciting growth period. This position is in charge of interacting with the following departments in London/US on a daily basis: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Treasury, and Cash Application. This role is based in Dublin and provides a flexible hybrid working model. The pay will be based very competitively, varying on experience and background.
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023A global investment firm are looking to hire a new Financial Accountant to the business due to continued growth. If you are looking to join a multinational business, gain exposure across all areas of finance and work with a large accounting team, this role is one to consider.
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 06 January 2023An investment firm that specialise in renewable energy projects is looking to hire a recently qualified accountant. The role has been created due to continued growth in this sector and a clear vision of future growth. If you are looking to pivot your career into an exciting space that has endless growth opportunities, this is a great opportunity for you.