Internal Audit Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor O'Keefe
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Bank in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Audit Manager to their team, this role will report directly into the Head of Audit in Dublin.
Performing operational audits within the bank ad treasury balance sheet across Europe/Asia pacific whilst also supporting broader Audit team globally.
Risk-based audit coverage includes Front office business activities and relevant support functions, including middle office, back office operations, compliance, AML Finance and HR.
Key Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Contribute to the completion of overall audit process including execution of the audit plan, ongoing client communications, reporting, and follow-up audit pr.
- Assess controls and risks, and develop, update and execute related audit programs;
- Review/recommend controls that contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present findings and recommendations to client management
- Contribute to the risk assessment and audit planning process.
As the Internal Audit Manager you will have experience of Internal or External audit. You will have a Financial accounting designation and strong Regulatory knowledge.
Capital Markets experience is desired.
This role will require travel for up to 10 weeks per annum.
IF you are interested in the above position and would like to know more please get in touch with Conor O'Keeffe on (01) 673 0876 or email at Conor.OKeeffe@robertwalters.com