Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-03 accountancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 45000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A highly regarded organisation in the professional services industry are seeking to hire a highly motivated audit senior to join their expanding office located in Dublin City Centre.
Key responsibilities of the audit senior:
- Management of portfolio of financial services audit clients
- Work closely with the senior management team in maintaining and developing client relationships
- Planning of audit assignments, transition from previous auditors and onboarding of new clients, design and implementation of audit strategy, staffing
- Coordination/lead of the execution of the strategy at the audit fieldwork stage ensuring efficient and high-quality delivery of audit services
- Compliance with the organisations audit methodology, with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Work to deadlines and within budgets
- Advising on financial reporting and other technical report matters
- Involvement in firm / department development and marketing and recruitment initiatives
- Contribution to learning & development and coaching of other less experienced staff
- Participation in the delivery of internal training courses
As the audit senior, you will be a qualified accountant with proficient IFRS technical knowledge (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience working on large group assignments and possess excellent interpersonal AND organisational skills. You will have the ability to manage client relationships, Big 4/Top 10 practice experience is favourable.
If you are interested in this audit senior position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.