Salary €60,000 - €70,000 per year
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you an audit manager who is ready for your next career move? A market leading professional and financial services organisation based in Dublin is seeking an audit manager to join the team.
Key responsibilities of the audit manager:
Client Portfolio - ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year
- Liaison with client Partners and internal staff where appropriate to ensure all are kept up to date with relevant issues
- Audit work and setting budgets - act as audit lead on privately owned and listed clients
- Managers, with overall responsibility for each assignment being retained by the partner
- Commercial awareness of all aspects of clients’ businesses and the impacts on our work
- Management - arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments
- Business/practice development - preparation and review of proposals for new work, attendance at marketing events, development of personal contacts and identification and pro-active development of opportunities for the organisation with current clients
As the audit manager, you will ideally be ACA and/or ACCA qualified with significant external audit experience gained within a professional services environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience of working with entrepreneurial, SME and listed clients as well as demonstrable working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, industry specifics and their application is favourable.
If you are interested in this audit manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information.