Group Internal Audit Manager
Salary €65,000 - €75,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you a qualified accountant passionate about internal audit? Are you interested in working for a leading PLC in Dublin? Then read more on this outstanding Group Internal Auditor Manager role in Dublin.
- Work as part of the Group Internal Audit team in performing all aspects (planning, fieldwork, reporting) of internal audits of an assigned location, function, with the objective of identifying risks and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls across multiple key business processes
- Global role encapsulating business units across US, Canada, Latin America, Europe & Asia Pacific
- Work with the Risk Management function to identify, classify and rate Regional & Group risks and define associated risk mitigation strategies
- Collate observations, determine and agree resolutions / recommendations with key stakeholders across the group
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Perform audit issue trend analysis and reporting
- Participate in the annual audit planning process and assisting with preparation of quarterly Audit Committee presentations
- Act as an advisor within the Group with regard to risk, controls and processes
- ACA / ACCA with 3+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Audit (internal or external) with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Career focused and eager to progress within the Group
- Experience of risk and internal control assessment and remediation of control deficiencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with clear reasoning and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive and ambitious individual
- Good team player who can operate as part of global dynamic team
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions, and ability to work under pressure
There is an expectation to be able to travel internationally outside of the assigned office circa 30% of the time.
If you are interested in the Group Internal Audit Manager role, please apply today.