Group Internal Auditor
Salary €55,000 - €70,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13engineering Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in joining a leading PLC and fast track your career? A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Group Internal Auditor with a great opportunity to progress.
Key responsibilities of the Group Internal Auditor:
- Develop a broad understanding of the areas of financial, operational, compliance and market risk affecting the Group
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of risk management and internal control as operated by the group
- Assist in carrying out group wide risk reviews including key support functions
- Conduct an internal audit review, which focuses on the main financial processes and internal financial controls operating in the subsidiary and on the integrity and accuracy of management information
- Take ownership of a business risk review which is concerned with the principal business risks affecting the subsidiary and the processes in place to identify, manage and monitor those risks
- Assist in preparing written reports and making clear recommendations to deliver robust and value adding feedback to senior management
- Assist in carrying out special investigations and post acquisition review work as requested by the Chief Executive or Audit Committee
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Internal Auditor to join a successful growing PLC based in Dublin. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.