Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you interested in a Senior Internal Audit position in a Global technology leader? The successful candidate will provide direct support to the Business Audit Manager in delivering the annual internal audit plan, promoting effective internal controls and risk management and providing guidance to the business on all aspects of internal audit, governance, risk management and business process improvements.
- Completion of the assigned audit plan in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines
- Planning, preparation and effective deliver of audits within prescribed timelines
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings and supporting management in understanding the requirements and benefits of such changes
- Continuous monitoring of external and internal business environment to ensure audit plans and risk assessments are relevant
- Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies and procedures across the Group
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee and senior management communications.
- Working closely with the Business Audit Manager and other Heads of business units, including Finance, Compliance and Legal to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal controls
You will be a qualified Accountant with a recognised body and/or equivalent Internal Audit qualification