Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you a newly qualified accountant currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading Fund Administration company in Dublin is currently seeking an Internal Auditor to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Appropriately assess potential findings and identify / formulate solutions to issues around internal controls
- Provide reporting to the Audit Committee/Board and Regulators on IA activities and effectiveness of controls
- Draft and finalise audit reports including writing clear and concise findings and recommendations and negotiating issue finalisation with senior management
- Track implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls
- Work with Compliance in improvement of the control framework
Requirements of the Internal Auditor:
- Ability to work independently, form own judgement/ opinions, provide insights and drive change with strong interpersonal, analytical, thinking and problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn industry standards
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Internal Auditor please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.