Internal Audit Manager
Salary €75,000 - €80,000 per year + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-03 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading FMCG company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Internal Audit Manager.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include:
Lead and manage the Internal Audit Team and deliver on all aspects of the audit plan
- Support the development of the yearly planning process
- Effective and efficient planning and execution of audits and reporting in line with Group Internal Audit plans including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Identify and communicate control weaknesses and recommendations for remediation
- Monitor, follow up and ensure timely close out of audit issues
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders through clear communication of all issues and associated risks and a link to strategic implications
- Facilitate and contribute to the Groups Risk assessment, management and reporting process
- Support the Audit Committee and Corporate functions in ensuring compliance and reporting for relevant Corporate Governance and Listing requirements
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA with 2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience working in as an internal auditor in a multinational company. Certified Internal Auditor qualification is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Internal Audit Manager role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.