Senior Internal Auditor
Salary €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-28 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you a qualified accountant passionate about internal audit? Are you interested in working for a leading PLC in Dublin? Then read more on this outstanding senior internal auditor role in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the senior internal auditor:
- Delivering on all aspects of the audit plan
- Support the development of the yearly planning process
- Identify and communicate control weaknesses and recommendations for remediation
- Effective and efficient planning and execution of audits and reporting in line with Group Internal Audit plans including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders through clear communication of all issues and associated risks and a link to strategic implications
- Monitor, follow up and ensure timely close out of audit issues
- Facilitate and contribute to the Groups Risk assessment, management and reporting process
- Support the Audit Committee and Corporate functions in ensuring compliance and reporting for relevant Corporate Governance and Listing requirements
- Supporting change activity project work and other internal audit global initiatives
- ACA / ACCA with 2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Certified Internal Auditor qualification an advantage
- Experience working in relevant environments
- Experience of risk and internal control assessment and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills with clear reasoning and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, proactive and ambitious individual
- Good team player who can operate as part of global dynamic team
If you are interested in the senior internal audit role, please apply today.