Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Technology company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include:
- Scope and design audit assignments and to assist in the provision of technical advice and counsel to management and key staff to promote and enhance the functional effectiveness and efficiency of business processes
- Perform internal audit reviews, as per the approved plan, in accordance with industry (IIA/ISACA) best practice and produce concise and objective reports in respect of the salient findings, recommendations and opinions
- Appraise the Head of Internal Audit of progress against specific reviews and the plan overall, and advise expeditiously of any potential significant issues/risks arising or variations to agreed time frames
- Participate in ad-hoc strategically critical work streams and organisational projects identified by the Head of Internal Audit and senior management
- Provide advice to staff to promote and enhance functional effectiveness and the general control environment
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have hands on management of the information security audit process around ISO27001. Experience of working in a practice or commercial environment is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and is capable of working to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Internal Auditor role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.