Salary €50,000 - €55,000 per year
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include:
- Developing detail test plans to assess the operating and design effectiveness of the control environment
- Carrying out detailed testing of the control environment
- Drafting and presenting reports on the results of audit testing
- Walking through and process mapping relevant business process workflows with local management
- Delivering scheduled assignments, at times individually and at times as part of a larger engagement team in accordance with the Internal Audit plan
- Presenting findings to local management and, where appropriate, negotiating changes to existing procedures
- Performing ad-hoc projects as directed by the Head of Internal Audit and/or Internal Audit Manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s operations in order to identify and monitor the key risks facing the company
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / ACMA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in executing risk-based assurance work (Big 4 Audit or Financial Services). ‘Big 4’ trained is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Internal Auditor role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.