Salary €45,000 - €49,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading 'Big 4' Accounting Firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an Audit Senior.
Responsibilities of the Audit Senior include:
Be a fundamental part of a multi-disciplinary team working closely with clients alongside partners and directors
- Deliver an efficient and effective audit and assurance services
- Be a part of a client facing team responsible for the day to day running of assurance projects
- Liaise with other company services lines and offices
- Handle a variety of client needs including technical and operational complexities
- Interact with business leaders
- Gain understanding of client / business issues, e.g. by using the firm's knowledge resources
- Prepare accurate assurance documentation for review and completing work allocated to you within agreed budget and deadlines
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience demonstrating expertise in primary accounting frameworks (US GAAP, UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters. Experience in Internal or External Audit is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Audit Senior role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.