Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum + Negotiable
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading engineering company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include:
Plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting issues during audits to promote improvements
- Utilise audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Identify and communicate control weaknesses and recommendations for remediation
- Monitor, follow up and ensure timely close out of audit issues
- Develop their risk and control & governance experience
- Facilitate and contribute to the Groups Risk assessment, management and reporting process
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience working in audit with a multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Internal Auditor role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.