Senior Internal IT Auditor
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Bank based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Senior Internal IT Auditor.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal IT Auditor include:
- Carry out audits within a team environment that will support the audit opinion in a manner that is consistent with the company’s audit standards, methodologies and processes
- As part of a dedicated team, preparing audit issues and communicate these to Management, agreeing action plans and tracking such issues for resolution with agreed timelines
- Demonstrate a professional approach and a knowledge of governance, risk management and control
- Assist in delivering high quality, high impact reports and presentations
- Be committed to continuing professional and personal development
You will have the relevant Professional Qualification in Auditing / Risk / Banking with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in operating in an Internal Audit. Various knowledge of Governance, Risk Management and Control Issues is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Internal IT Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong Organisational Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Internal IT Auditor role, please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.