Salary €40,000 - €49,000 per year
Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading consultancy company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Audit Senior.
Responsibilities of the Audit Senior include:
Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients across a range of industries
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaising closely with clients
- Preparing and reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
- Assist in the training junior audit staff
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s directors
You will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge and an awareness of current issues.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Analytical Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Audit Senior role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.