Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading accounting firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Audit Manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Audit Manager include:
Managing an allocated portfolio of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet client expectations and statutory (annual return / corporation tax) filing requirements
- Planning and scheduling audit assignments in conjunction with the Audit Director including the allocation of appropriate staff and available resources
- Managing relationships with clients to ensure clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner at all time.
- Managing and reviewing the work of all audit personnel on assignments
- Liaising with Clients to discuss and resolve any audit issues as they arise
- Deliver completed audit files to the relevant audit partners for review, ensuring files are consistent with the firm’s quality standard compliant with relevant auditing and accounting standards
- Assist in the continual development of the firms personnel and procedures
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
As the Audit Manager you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent with at least 2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Audit Manager role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.