Consultant Conor O'Keeffe
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading firm of Chartered Certified Accountants providing Audit, Assurance, Accounting, Advisory, Taxation and Business Consultancy services to the Irish and International Business Communities is currently looking to speak with Audit Managers. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the Audit Manager:
Managing an allocated portfolio of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet client expectations and statutory (annual return / corporation tax) filing requirements
- Planning and scheduling audit assignments in conjunction with the Audit Director including the allocation of appropriate staff and available resources
- Managing and reviewing the work of all audit personnel on assignments
- Deliver completed audit files to the relevant audit partners for review in a professional manner, ensuring files are consistent with the firm’s standard auditing pack and compliant with relevant auditing and accounting standards
- Assist in the continual development of the firms audit procedures to ensure all files are compliant with relevant standards and ACCA monitoring requirements
- Training, development and mentoring of staff
- Attending finalisation meeting with client and partners
As the Audit Manager you will have 2+ year's post qualification Auditing experience within Practice (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be ACA / ACCA qualified and have an in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards. You will have advanced computer skills especially in MS Excel, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and knowledge of Sage/Case ware is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Excel Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Audit Manager role, please apply today or contact Conor O’Keeffe on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.