Group Internal Auditor
Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 12 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Fintech tech based in Galway is seeking to hire a Group Internal Auditor to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Group Internal Auditor include:
Conduct risk assessments of assigned area in required timeline
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design, identify and suggest improvements to weaknesses
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify matters for attention, including an assessment of the attached risks
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and the drafting of comprehensive and complete reports for each assignment
As the Group Internal Auditor you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 3+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience of ACL. Additional languages would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Internal Audit to join a successful company based in Galway. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Group Internal Audit role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.