Senior Internal Auditor
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor. You will part of a team responsible for auditing the company, the role will include reviewing internal control policies, procedures and processes and reports directly to the Head of Internal Audit.
Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor include:
Conduct audit assignments from initiation to completion
- Audit planning and risk identification for individual assignments & multi-year plans
- Provide advice on controls to business units
- Carry out special investigations as required
- Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business
- Work with management to develop solutions for any issues identified
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with business units across the company and its outsourced service providers
As the senior internal auditor you will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience Internal Auditor with Insurance or Financial Services. Big 4 Accountancy experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong communication, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Internal Auditor role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.