Location Dublin South
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global PLC based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an internal auditor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic post qualified finance executive who is interested in developing a strong career within a successful growth focused organisation.
Key responsibilities of the internal auditor:
- Develop a broad understanding of the areas of financial, operational, compliance and market risk affecting the Group and to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of risk management and internal control as operated by the Group
- Assist in carrying out Group wide risk reviews including key support functions
- Assist in preparing written reports and making clear recommendations to deliver robust and value adding feedback to senior management
- Assist in carrying out special investigations and pre and post acquisition review work as requested by the Chief Executive or Audit Committee
- Assist in acting as an advisor to subsidiary management with regard to the Group’s risk management policies and procedures
- Work closely with the rest of the Group Internal Audit team - this is a small and highly collaborative team
As the internal auditor you will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent). You will have a minimum of 1 year of post qualification experience preferably within a 'Big 4' organisation (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong commercial and financial acumen with the ability to fully understand and support the maximisation of all the component characteristics of complex businesses to drive maximum shareholder value. You will have the ability to combine technical expertise with a clear, persuasive and inclusive communication style. You will also have strong IT skills and considerable experience of using technology in supporting business processes.
This is an excellent opportunity for an internal auditor to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone with strong report writing skills with very strong attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the internal auditor role, please apply today or contact Katie O’Malley on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.