Internal Audit Manager
Salary €55000 - €75000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Michael Nolan
Date posted 25 November 2016
A boutique risk advisory firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an internal audit manager for their rapidly expanding team.
Key responsibilities of the internal audit manager:
- Plan, execute and report on a range of internal audit assignments, both operational and financial
- Manage the evaluation of processes, systems and controls, detailing any remedial action required where gaps or weaknesses are identified
- Lead financial control reviews, including detailed testing and evaluation of financial control processes
- Manage the review of systems and processes with respect to leading practice
- Oversee the assessment of clients’ compliance with relevant legislation, regulation and guidance in order to provide assurance that they are in a position to meet their requirements
- Manage, and in some cases perform, process and system evaluations and controls testing
- Learn various technology tools and systems and provide support for activities such as risk workshops and client meetings
- Manage and review work of more junior team members as well as mentoring them in their career
As the internal audit manager you will be an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). You will have 6+ years’ experience as part of an internal audit and/or risk management department within industry or a professional services firm (this level of experience is intended as a guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have outstanding communication skills both spoken and written (including business reporting), as well as strong people skills. You will also have a strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an internal audit manager to join a leading risk advisory firm based in Dublin City Centre. This is a great opportunity which offers interesting and challenging work across a variety of client engagements, as well as on-going training and the potential for significant personal development.
If you are interested in the internal audit manager role, please apply today or contact Michael Nolan on the details provided for more information.