Consultant Jamie Harpur
Job Ref 50867273/001
Date posted 17 November 2022rest-of-ireland accountancy-finance/group-accountant 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 accountancy Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking to progress your career within Accountancy further? Wanting to work in an Irish Accountancy firm with Global connections? A Qualified Accountancy role within a well-respected accountancy firm based in Dublin, Ireland has opened up.
• Lead the delivery of a broad cross sector of audit assignments.
• Ensure that all audit assignments are planned adequately and that staff are briefed in advance on the specific risks of the assignment.
• Draft high-quality, financial statements and audit reports that include practical recommendations to address all risk issues and control weaknesses identified during the assignment, with a clear supporting rationale.
• Lead multiple audit assignments concurrently and ensure the most effective and efficient use of time and resources at all times.
• Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with client staff in all disciplines (tax, company secretarial etc.) to facilitate and support the audit process.
• Briefing the Partner on key issues currently being worked-on.
• Deliver audit assignments to a high standard of quality, ensuring conformance with FRS102 and Irish GAAP, addressing key risks effectively and adhering to allotted timescales, budgets and resource allocation.
• Be fully conversant and understand the authority levels of this role and those of all relevant stakeholders to ensure full compliance with the firm’s policies, procedures and regulations.
• Manage the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff allocated to audit assignment and fully participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
• A qualification as an Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
• Demonstrable understanding of risk, Irish GAAP, FRS102 and CA2014 and awareness of topical issues
• Sound knowledge of the development of audit strategies and Terms of Engagement for individual engagements
• Strong technical competence and detailed practical knowledge of FRS102, Irish and UK GAAP and CA2014
• Proven ability to work on a diverse range of clients across multiple sectors
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have read down to this point and believe you are the right person for this role, or if you have questions about any of the details for the role, get in contact with Jamie at:
Mobile: +353 1 673 0838
Or apply on this web-page directly.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 17 November 2022Looking to progress your career within Audit further? Wanting to work in an Irish Accountancy firm with Global connections? An Audit Senior role has opened in the Audit team of a well-respected accountancy firm based in Dublin, Ireland
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 07 June 2022An Internal Auditor Assistant Manager role has become available with an international top 10 Accounting Firm. If you are looking for a new opportunity within Internal Audit with exposure to all areas in this space then this is the perfect role for you..
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 08 November 2022Are you looking to take the next step in your Corporate Finance career? Are you looking for a unique opportunity with exciting career progression opportunities? We are currently hiring a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager for an international firm based in Dublin.