Group Technical Accounting Manager
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 25 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-24 accountancy Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international organisation in the technology industry are seeking to hire a group technical accounting manager to join their expanding office located in Dublin South.
Key responsibilities of the group technical accounting manager:
- Annual Report preparation and managing production of related disclosures
- Accounting policies and technical position papers on significant accounting transactions etc.
- Supervise group audit and any statutory audits managed from Ireland
- Supervise reporting under FRS102 in Ireland and UK
- Quality control on BSAR compliance
- Assist with accounting for new acquisitions and group restructuring
- Liaising with auditors on any technical accounting matters
- Other project related work; as business needs dictate
As the group technical accounting manager, you will be ACA qualified with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, with 'Big 4' audit experience being highly desirable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong IFRS and technical knowledge, and experience in business report writing. You will be an effective communicator, a team player with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this group technical accounting manager position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.