Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary Up to €50,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-05 engineering Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you open to new opportunities? Are you interested in growing your experience as a Financial Reporting Accountant? A leading Energy company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Financial Reporting Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Financial Reporting Accountant include:
- Consolidation and reconciliation activities at group level
- Coordination of the annual statutory audit process, engagement with external auditors and delivery of outputs to key internal and external stakeholders as required
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and customers including corporate, business units and external auditors
- Delivery of continuous improvement initiatives and various projects within the accounting & reporting function
- Preparation and qualitative interpretation of Business performance reporting
- Centre of expertise providing technical accounting support to Corporate and Business Units
- Monitoring accounting (IFRS), technical and commercial developments and advising on their impact on the financial close of the Group
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong technical knowledge, with experience using Microsoft Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a to join a successful energy company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has a strong commercial mind set with effective analytical and interpersonal skills, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the financial reporting accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.