Group Financial Accountant
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience working in the FMCG industyr? A leading FMCG company based in Munster province is seeking to hire a Group Financial Accountant.
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of monthly accounts for a group of corporate entities, and completion of same on Hyperion
- Completion of Balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Coordination of year end and liaising with Auditors to ensure sign off on accounts
- Completion of Statutory Financial Statements and ensure filing of same
- Monthly calculation of Foreign Exchange Transactions & posting of such
- Support Shared Service Centre in the preparation of monthly VAT Returns
- Completion of Quarterly Cash flow Forecasts for Treasury Department
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA and / or a third level qualification, with a minimum of 1 year PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in practice or similar role in Industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join a successful company based in Munster province. They offer fast career progression and international opportunities. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Group Financial Accountant role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.