Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary €55,000 - €60,000 per annum
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading FMCG company based in Cork / Kerry / Limerick / Clare is seeking to hire a group financial reporting accountant. You will be an integral part of the Finance Team and will assist in achieving departmental objectives in a dynamic and deadline driven environment.
Key responsibilities of the group financial reporting accountant include:
Manage the interim and annual financial statements delivery
- Accurate reporting of the financial statements
- Participate in the year end consolidation process taking responsibility for specific files
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the local legal entity financial statements
- Involvement in projects/tasks as required within the companies Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure IFRS and Irish / UK GAAP compliance
As the group financial reporting accountant you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA through practice or a similar role in Industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have strong organisational skills with a proven ability to manage work load. Strong technical knowledge of IFRS with the ability to interpret the implications of standards for practical situations is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a group financial reporting accountant to join a successful company based in Cork / Kerry / Limerick / Clare. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, with good analytical and problem-solving ability, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the group financial reporting accountant role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.