Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 accountancy Dublin North Dublin IE EUR 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Energy firm based in North Dublin is looking to hire an experienced FP&A Manager. This role will report directly into the Finance Director.
Key Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager
- Oversight of the month end close process, in conjunction with the Accounting Team, ensuring the integrity of the P&L at a Group and Reporting Group (Divisional) level
- Preparation of updated P&L forecasts on a monthly basis to include: Revenue, COGS, Payroll, Headcount, SG&A and CAPEX
- Responsibility for the provision of a monthly Financial Reporting Pack to include P&L vs. budget and forecast, Revenue, COGS, Payroll, Headcount, SG&A, CAPEX, Backlog and Order Intake, along with insightful commentary and analysis to explain key movements and variances
- Overall responsibility for the preparation & delivery of the monthly Business Performance Review presentations to include insightful commentary and analysis
- Preparation of weekly/monthly revenue reporting to include analysis by product, geography and technology at a Group and Reporting Group level
- Preparation of monthly backlog and order intake reporting
- Planning, oversight and control of the annual budget process to ensure delivery within agreed deadlines
- Development and maintenance of KPI reporting at a Group and Reporting Group level
- Drive systems and reporting enhancements through close collaboration with the ERP and Software Development teams
- Finance Business Partner for the Corporate Service Reporting Group
As the FP&A Manager you will be ACA,ACCA or CIMA qualified. Good working knowledge of ERP systems would be beneficial.
Please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on the details provided to find out more.