Senior Finance Business Partner
Location Dublin WestFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-02 accountancy Midlands Dublin IE EUR 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An established company based in the midlands are seeking to hire a senior finance business partner to join their expanding finance function.
Key responsibilities of the senior finance business partner:
- Deliver quality financial and business analysis, identifying trends and variances and their drivers with key focus on delivering targeted profit, tracking and monitoring trading on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and providing effective support to the MD
- Work with key stakeholders across the division, the role provides support and challenge and makes recommendations to deliver improved commercial outcomes, to further enhance revenue, profit ad cash - all to very tight timescales
- Deliver all set piece reporting, planning and forecasting activities, in line with group-wide process, along with developing and maintaining first class planning and performance processes
- Take the lead on managing working capital, overseeing and driving processes that reduce debt and drive early cash collection to target and tight deadlines
- Build relationships across the group and work with key stakeholders, pre-empting issues, understanding and then challenging all key inputs and assumptions before onward submission and working with the group head of FP&A and reporting teams to develop an impactful and insightful report of monthly performance
- Provide regular end of month reports (including board reports), modelling, business papers and sensitivity analysis to support financial and commercial review and short and long term decision making
- Work closely with the MD to support the senior finance team, as appropriate to embrace group-wide decision making tools and lead the adoption of agreed driver-based financial planning processes and tools
As the senior finance business partner, you will be a graduate-calibre qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) with 5+ years PQE and have experience in the finance team of the company. You will have a results-focused aptitude for commercial finance work with an inquisitive mind and have strong analytical ability and forecasting skills with great attention to detail. Commercial experience/ experience of supporting operations/management teams as well as excellent modelling and presentation skills are essential.
For a comfortable commute to this company based in the midlands, you will reside in one of the following locations: Offaly, Westmeath, Longford, Kildare, Kilkenny, Wicklow, Laois, Carlow, or Tipperary.
If you are interested in this senior finance business partner position, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the contact details provided for more information.