Finance Business Partner
Salary Up to €60,000 per year + Negotiable
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052018-12-31 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Are you looking for a Finance Business Partner role in a leading Technology company? This role focuses on preparing financial plans and anaysis to support strategic and commercial decision making across the business.
- Delivery of a range of monthly management reporting packs for the business ensuring the financial information and KPIs are agreed and efficiently reported, analysed and acted upon to improve performance
- Cost management of business
- Challenging and promoting effective and efficient spend
- Streamlining and Standardisation of Daily and Monthly Reporting
- Support and develop the delivery of integrated finance budgeting and re forecasting models
- Liaising with other finance teams and the BU to ensure all finance services are delivered efficiently whilst supporting other team members in completing tasks
- A qualified accountant or part qualified accountant who is commercially focused
- Minimum of 1+ years working in a similar environment with a track record of financial reporting, planning, analysis and cost control (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Excellent business acumen and experience in business partnering & decision support teams.
If you are interested in the finance business partner role, please apply today or contact Katie O'Malley on the contact details provided for more information.