Financial Planning Analyst
Salary Up to €65,000 per annum
Location Dublin West
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Have you got strong analytical skills? Do you want a change from month-end accounting? A leading Healthcare Company based in Dublin West is seeking to hire a Financial Planning Analyst. The role will also include involvement in adhoc projects and providing support and assistance to the Group FP&A Manager and Group Head of Accounting.
Responsibilities of the Financial Planning Analyst include:
- Planning and preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast reporting including the delivery of accurate and timely data to senior management and other stakeholders
- Accountable for the preparation and delivery of monthly financial reports to support senior management, including analysis and reconciliation against latest budget and forecasts
- Involvement in the yearly strategy process, including process planning, consolidation of results, scenario analysis, and delivery of analysis to senior management
- Strive for continuous improvement of the function with the support of the FP&A manager and senior management
- Assist in liaising with the Investor Relations and Corporate Development departments, including providing financial analysis for stock market reporting and data for potential investment transactions
- Assist in liaising with external and internal auditors
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA/ ACCA), from a 'Top 4' accounting practice background with 2+ years' post qualification industry experience in FP&A (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin West. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Planning Analyst role, please apply today or contact Kate O’Malley on the details provided for more information.