Salary €35,000 - €40,000 per annum
Location Dublin South
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Bank based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a Junior FP&A.
Responsibilities of the Junior FP&A include:
- Supporting the Senior Business Analyst in implementing the company’s financial planning process including setting of the company’s long-term plans and budgets
- Assist with monitoring and analysing the company’s performance, by carrying out and overseeing various analyses, working with departments to provide timely financial information and insights (as well as a deeper understanding of the business), analysing and reporting performance to the leadership group and group headquarters, as well as assisting in carrying out some market analysis
- Assist in establishing corporate financial planning strategy and initiatives; oversee budget process and monitor department actuals vs. plan, forecast remainder of the year; assist in the preparation of financial and strategic presentation materials
- Support the preparation of monthly/quarterly products: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Carry out a full P&L analytical review: actual performance and the forecast for the rest of the year on a quarterly basis and provide analytical support when needed; effectively work with the Head of the Planning and Controlling department to clarify/explain, resolve discrepancies and implement changes
- Review various key performance indicators and be proactive in critically assessing their appropriateness
- Other duties as assigned
You will have honours primary degree (QQI Level 8) in a related field (Business, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics). You will also have experience in financial analysis / management accounting with 2+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for Junior FP&A to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong Excel skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Junior FP&A role, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.