Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Salary €90,000 - €100,000 per day
Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager include:
Provide operational and functional financial planning and analysis expertise to drive development of the annual Group budget, including all inputs (e.g. expenses, investment income, reserves, etc)
- Analyse, interpret and present financial data and business metrics to all stakeholders
- Provide system and process-oriented FP&A expertise to the project team
- Work cross-functionally to drive the planning, scoping, and execution of group strategic projects
- Drive the Finance-related end-to-end mergers and acquisition ("M&A") process
- Research and analyse industry and company information on traditional M&A or block reinsurance trades
- Engage all levels of management to achieve practical solutions to deliver critical business targets
- Represent Finance across the business to ensure the optimal design of business processes to ensure all stakeholders including business and regulatory deliverables are serviced and transactions are documented and recorded correctly
As the financial planning & analysis manager you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience working directly for auditing in a financial services environment. Insurance experience would be a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join a successful company based in Dublin. If you are someone who has strong Microsoft OS Skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.