Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Luke Cullen
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-05 2020-02-01 accountancy Kildare Kildare IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Luxury Kildare hotel is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to lead the Finance function. This person will be responsible for providing excellent operational finance and commercial support.
The key responsibilities of a Finance Controller are:
- Oversee the financial management of the hotel, including budgets, preparing and analysing P&L statements, cash flows and a short and long term forecast and plan for capital expenditure.
- Prepares monthly Profit and Loss Account, with comparisons to budget and previous year, highlighting and investigating differences. To this end, calculates accruals, pre-payments, wage journals, food/beverage/other stocktakes and GP results.
- Optimise costs and cash to improve margin and target GOP and deliver strong Working Capital management.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Leadership qualities and experience of team development / management
- Experience of working in a fast paced, multicurrency environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel.