Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 accountancy Dublin South Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An established company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a financial controller to join their finance department.
Key responsibilities of the financial controller:
- Produce timely and accurate month end reporting packs to management
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and insight on financial results and present these results to management as required
- Ensure balance sheet is fully maintained and all control accounts reconciled on a monthly basis
- Manage the monthly KPI reporting at executive level
- Perform treasury management and weekly cash reviews
- Produce the monthly/bi-monthly PAYE/PRSI, VAT, VIES and CSO returns for the business
- Manage the annual budgeting process providing insight and analysis where required
- Maintain and cultivate excellent relationships with all stakeholders of the business including clients, employees, suppliers, auditors and bankers
As the financial controller you will be an ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant (or overseas equivalent). You will have 3+ years’ post qualified experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have previous month end industry experience with strong technical accounting skills. You will also have strong commercial and operational acumen.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a financial controller to join a successful company based in Dublin South.
If you are interested in the financial controller role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.