Assistant Group Financial Controller
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-15 hospitality-and-catering Dublin Dublin IE EUR 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading international business in the hospitality sector are seeking to hire an assistant group financial controller.
Key responsibilities of the assistant group financial controller:
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Oversee the completion of the month end management accounts up to consolidated level
- Management and support of the finance team
- Preparation and review of forecasts, management accounts and budgeting
- Implementation of new financial packages or systems
- Involvement in year-end audit process and undertake internal audit process
- Bring commercial awareness and support to the finance team and wider senior management team
As the assistant group financial controller, you will be a qualified accountant with 5+ years' experience at financial controller level (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience at senior group finance level and come from a strong reporting & analytics background. You will be a self-starter that can implement positive change.
If you are interested in the assistant group financial controller role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the contact details provided for more information.