Salary Up to €80,000 per year + Competitive
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Katie O'Malley
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-01 accountancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Are you looking for a Financial Controller position in a growing technology company? Do you enjoy people management and group reporting? This is the perfect opportunity to join a finance leadership team of a leading Irish technology company.
- Oversight and review of accounting / reporting across all jurisdictions in which the Group operates
- Provide essential Finance expertise and ongoing support to the business on the accounting implications of new business initiatives
- Support the implementation of all reporting process improvements to deliver enhanced financial information to internal and external stakeholders, which evolves with business needs and consistently exceeds expectation
Key Requirements of the financial controller:
- Qualified ‘Big 4’ accountant with 5+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- Excellent IFRS financial accounting experience with a solid understanding of relevant technical accounting issues
- Proven experience of developing and implementing reporting & operating process improvements in a Finance environment
- Solid experience of managing teams across various jurisdictions
- Excellent technical accounting (IFRS), analytical and reporting experience
If you are interested in the financial controller role, please apply today or contact Katie O'Malley on the contact details provided for more information.