Salary €75,000 - €80,000 per year
Location Dublin North
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 27 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Outsourcing company based in Dublin North is seeking to hire a Financial Controller. Reporting to the Finance Director at the Dublin headquarters, the experienced Financial Controller will have responsibility for all day to day financial and commercial matters supporting the team in delivering the profitability and growth of the business.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate financial information and analysis to the business – including monthly accounts, commentary and Board packs, explaining variances to budget and forecast, and challenging assumptions
- Provide Business Analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance, and support effective business decision-making
- Support month-end and year-end close process including submission of group reporting within strict deadlines
- Maintain proper and effective internal financial controls in accordance with the group finance policy and procedure manual
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis
- Ownership of all balance sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts
- Ensure a strong working relationship between Finance and other departments based on a Business Partnership model which ensures a balance between financial control and business support
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a management role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Dublin North. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information.