Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Colin McDonnell
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading healthcare company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire Financial Controller.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Management of the debtors and creditors function
- Provision of all cash management procedures within the company
- Management of services and all contracts for services including Maintenance services, Contract Cleaning, Security etc
- Establishing and maintaining the Materials Management Function of the company
- Management of the Procurement and Materials Management function and advise on procurement, tendering and contract matters
- Management of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) throughout the company including ICT policies, standards, procedures, ensuring value for money in ICT matters and the identification and implementation of efficiencies through cost effective ICT
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA / CIMA, with 2+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience in a large complex organisation with multiple stakeholders. Experience in the health sector is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong MS Office Skills, and is capable of working to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Colin McDonnell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.