Assistant Financial Controller
Salary €70,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Mark Leigh
Date posted 22 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Aircraft Leasing company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an Assistant Financial Controller.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Controller include:
- Overseeing the financial reporting of asset level SPV entities
- Act as the main point of contact for technical accounting issues
- Assistance with the management of the annual audit process in conjunction with the Irish CFO
- Managing the monthly and quarterly internal management reporting process
- Maintain quarterly SPV cash forecast that is updated on a rolling basis
- Monitoring and reconciliation of periodic rental income and maintenance payments
- Liaising with external third-party service providers (Audit, Tax, Legal, Accounting Services and Technical), in relation to on-going portfolio management
- Assisting with the day to day administration of the s.110 companies and other vehicles used by the Fund in Ireland, US and other jurisdictions
You will be a Qualified Accountant with ACA / ACCA, with 2+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong experience of IFRS and US GAAP is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Munster. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Assistant Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Mark Leigh on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.