Location Dublin North
Consultant Tallia Beagle
Date posted 18 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading healthcare group based in Dublin North is seeking to hire a Financial Controller.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Ensure the preparation and consolidation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Final GL balances including detailed review of month end balance sheet reconciliations and P&L
- Works closely with the business throughout the forecasting and revision process
- Translate business plan into a financial plan and take ownership to deliver the financial budget
- Work very closely with the Head of Finance in supporting strategic business and finance agendas (budget, LE etc)
- Conduct post month end review with Head of Finance and drive accountability for all issues raised
- Ensure no significant control weaknesses are reported on internal audit review
- Foster a control conscious environment throughout the full team on the importance of corporate governance
You will be a Qualified / Part-Qualified Accountant with ACA, with 5+ years PQE, along with an additional 3+ years in a Financial Controller capacity. (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong knowledge of Irish and UK tax law is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a successful company based in Dublin North. If you are someone who has strong organisational skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in Financial Controller role, please apply today or contact Tallia Beagle on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.